Monday, March 19, 2007

notes..

There was a naughty boy in London,
And a naughty boy was he,
He ran away to Scotland,
The people there to see,

There he found,
That the ground,
Was as hard,
That a yard,
Was as long,
That a song,
Was as merry,
That a cherry,
Was as red,
That lead,
Was as weighty,
That fourscore,
Was as eighty,
As in England.

So he stood on his shoes,
And he wondered.
He stood on his shoes, and he wondered.
---------------------------------------XXXX------------------------------------

This was my 6th class poem, and if I remember it till date is because of my teacher, and how in a very simple manner it explains the truth - humans are same wherever they are! Though the poem talks about all inanimate things, they are all human inventions, and therefore are same.

On a different note, over discussion today at tea time, I discovered that the best takeaway from ISB for me was given by Prof BC.
- Its important to sleep well in the night
- One should be Generous, Enthusiastic and Optimistic all the time

I think ISB has taught me a lot of things. More later though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home