Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Contd from last time...

And I sat there in the corner of the room, and then the same flash again.. And I was dead sure this was going to be my day..

I am surely not the types who can spend a lot of time thinking about the Deja-Vu but when they happen it sure scares me like hell. The number was 2 this time and that too in a very short time as against the last one that probably happened years ago.

Again if anyone reading this has got such things happen to them, feel free to comment

---------------------- XX ----------------------

Some people leave an indelible mark on you, and sometimes it becomes too difficult to forget things. Especially when people choose just the right day to dig the graves. I was reading this blog and found myself in the same stage... looking at an old dead memory which comes to haunt me time and again... And then, however I hate to do that, I relive every moment again... again ... and again... The fault is not with the other party... Its me who just can't stop staring at the abyss..

---------------------- XX ----------------------

Current Melody

"Ae Hairath-e-aashiqui jaga matt,
Pairon se zameen zameen laga matt"

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home