Monday, January 22, 2007

I am at my hating best today... I m having a bad stomach and I am hating it so much that I am hating almost everything around me too including the faces of my quadmates. I just had a fight-club-ish fight with one just now. Well since I am hating things, and one of the signs of attaining Maslow's tip is to know oneself I am publishing a list of things I hate... Yes you got it, you picked the wrong day to read this blog..

1. First I'd apologize VT for borrowing his thought, but at this time, when placement season is reaching the peak, I am hating competition like I never hated before. To create a differentiation is such a P-I-T-A activity, I never ever imagined! To hell with resumes, preps and all those things...

2. I hate when movies by directors like Mani ratnam fail to deliver... I watched Guru and contrary to popular belief I didn't like the movie as a package.. No punch, nothing... And why the hell does Ash act anyway??

3. This one would take guts to accept, but I think I hate the idea of falling in love... I mean whats it? A rush of some stupid hormones at a wrong time?? what the f*** is it? I don't know neither do people who are in it, nor the people who had it.. Undefined things never attracted me... Oh so thats it!! Its undefined for me .. hmm... anyway I hate it..

4. If this were another time Immaturity would have topped this list, but I think to some extent its what gives some hate-loving people like me a purpose to write on days when they hate everything.. I am in a place where intelligentsia is not less and yet people show such brash-ness sometimes.. I wonder how India will progress with people like these!!

5. This would be the cliched one, so just saying it out.. I hate politics

6. Last but not the least I hate the thought of writing a blog like this.. a sorta hate list.. but when (a) one's stomach is upset (b) one cannot sleep (c) One is also hungry; and (d) I am the ONE... I think I have no other option..

good nite ppl and hope to get all cheery tomorrow...

-n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home