Thursday, January 04, 2007

Argumentative Indians..

Our quad would have been Aristotle's delight, if he were alive today. And by Jove! GT would have been his most beloved disciple! With GT around, all the J 1-4 quad would be seething in argumentation...

So how do you argue? You start from dining hall to the quad. Mid-way GT will get some or the other philosophical idea.. Don't know if its the night, or the insects, but he gets it. And then he throws at us a conclusion.... No its not an argument, its a solid conclusion... like the other day when he said "As a society I think we are far better than previous generations"...

Enter VG. Now this guy cannot tolerate any statement (including Profs) without his brain processing its logic at 4 Gigs... So when such faff is thrown at him, he gets a purpose.. or rather his brain gets a direction... and the games begin...

Enter me. Now the situation when I enter is always warm to hot depending on whether GT is standing or sitting (respectively)... As a arbitrator, I understand GT's philosphy sometimes and VGs logic sometimes... So 3 cases arise here
1. I dont understand either one of them, in which case, believe me it becomes a WAR!! Stick cricket was one of them.. I almost thought that post ISB I will only see one of them living.. and looking at them structurally it was going to be VG.. So I used to be sympathetic towards GT...
2. I understand one of them, in which case I used to form team and kill the other person live.. GT used to be slightly weak, but VG used to fight till death..
3. I understand both of them, in which case I used to bring out the obvious fallacy in their argument and shut them both up, or digress to a different topic to kill someone..

AAHHH.... SM, you missed all the fun man!! ;-)

I think I am going to miss ISB the max for this ... Jai ho Aristotle !!

Next time: Hic-hiker's guide to be sober on new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home