Monday, July 10, 2006

Now you know...

There used to be 2 columns in my science text book (NCERT) till 10th. Every lesson used to start with "Do you know?" with a few questions whose answers could be found in the lesson and at the end "Now you know" to summarize answers to the earlier column's question. ISB to me is sort of like this. Every term opens up a new vista, and then you get the A-ha experience...

Back to perspectives, I was telling my sis that the most effective way to stay on track in life is (a) believe in GOD and believe that he/she is watching every move you make OR (b) remember "What goes around, comes around". I am a strong believer in latter, i.e. Karma theory. So far so moderate... Actually haven't really done really good to anyone. hmm, now that sets me thinking. Ok noted..

A thousand things that I am passionate about.. movies, biryani, books, tennis... I wonder if some day I will get enough time to do all these... I mean I start my day with tennis, come back to a hot biryani lunch, post-nap movie , tea with books and yah it should then start raining like hell. Now that I am imagining, a house of glass, and the rain drops falling on the glass and going down (Pls see ICICI retirement plan ad for visualizing)... I'd probably need a wife but thats add on.. this is heaven man!!

Back to life... Back to studies..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home