Monday, July 31, 2006

I met this Sales guy the other day. It was raining pretty hard, my quadie had to run some last minute errand, and I was DYING to get out of campus to enjoy the rains. On our way out we met this guy. Now when I say I have met a lot of people and sales people in particular, believe me I have. But this guy was special. He was a born-sales person. And I mean every word I just said.

I had experienced how salesman, just to make that wicked sale, would smile, flatter and sometimes (with opposite gender) even flirt. Once their work was done, they really don't care if you were worthy of all that. But this guy was different. He had a perpetual smile which said, "I am really happy with all that going around me, and BTW here is my card, so if you need to etch graphics on your glass window you know whom to call" (Yah that big a statement from that smile). I dropped him at Madhapur, and he'd the typical salesman smile. We shook hands and all, and I observed that as he got out, the smile won't leave him.. 1...2...3...4... My God, he had that smile forever!! Now that was interesting. Hence the word "Born Salesman".

How I wanted to be born-something!! anything... even a salesman would have done man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home